SiouxSports.com Forum

Want to trade lower bowl ticks. for suite ticks. fri&sat

I split Three lower bowl ticket Section 104 row M

On tuesday night I suffered a partial tear of my ACL, My left leg is in an imobilizer. I am looking for someone who has 2 suite tickets that might want to trade for my 3 lower bowl tickets. The reson for this is I will not be able to sit in my seat due to my leg having to be strait. If this offer appeals to any one or any body might know some one who could help me, please E-mail me at falchj@gmail.com

Thanks

Esox

I split Three lower bowl ticket Section 104 row M

On tuesday night I suffered a partial tear of my ACL, My left leg is in an imobilizer. I am looking for someone who has 2 suite tickets that might want to trade for my 3 lower bowl tickets. The reson for this is I will not be able to sit in my seat due to my leg having to be strait. If this offer appeals to any one or any body might know some one who could help me, please E-mail me at falchj@gmail.com

Thanks

Esox

I don't have suite tickets to swap. Sorry. But isn't there a way the Ralph could accomodate you in some way?

I don't have suite tickets to swap. Sorry. But isn't there a way the Ralph could accomodate you in some way?

Guess again. A couple of years ago I tore the ligaments in my elbow and my friend had a pretty severe high ankle sprain and the Ralph wanted to do nothing about it. I had this huge arm brace so needless to say it was hard with someone sitting next to me let alone a kid on crutches. We asked an usher if he could do anything and he just looked at us like we were crazy and must have thought it to be funny that a kid on crutches had to go up quite a flight of stairs. Enough whining but I'm just trying to get my point across that dont get your hopes up. :)

They pretty much told me that they could look for an asile seat in the upper bowl... i personally think an isle seat would suck cause i would have to get up all the time for people. Also i asked if there was a spot they recomend i be dropped off so i wouldnt have to walk so far, and they said they have no provisions except a few handicap parking spaces that i don't have the correct parking pass to get to.

Esox

They pretty much told me that they could look for an asile seat in the upper bowl... i personally think an isle seat would suck cause i would have to get up all the time for people. Also i asked if there was a spot they recomend i be dropped off so i wouldnt have to walk so far, and they said they have no provisions except a few handicap parking spaces that i don't have the correct parking pass to get to.

Esox

Wow there is a price for everything at the Ralph.