SiouxSports.com Forum

Eddie the Eagle

airmail

I feel Almost obligated to comment on this one ;)

It had to kill him though losign on a soft goal. Have any of oyu seen it. It looked like I shot it. Oh well If I was him I would use my Eddie temper to fire up the lads who got a Whopping 38 shots on goal in a 3 overtime game. Shoot the puck.

So now that the dust has settled, does anyone besides me already miss the college hockey season? Thak god for summer (If only it would stay warm)

Eddie went above and beyond to give the Leafs a chance to win. Sundin, Roberts, Tucker, etc...didn't get it doen up front. Belfour stopped 72 shots...the man got tired, I don't blame him a bit for letting in the soft one for the game winner. The blame should be put on the guys up front, who didn't shoot the puck, much less get it in the net

You should have seen the two he let in during regulation, they were terrible. 72 saves is a lot and the Leafs have been outplayed the whole series, but Eddie has a history of letting in soft goals in the playoffs.

What is up with ESPN? When the heck are they going to get CBC in the Cities? GO LEAFS

Your right...the only reason that the Leafs are still in this series is Belfour. This is a very physical series and I think that Philadelphia has the edge in this one. I'm looking for the whole JR vs. Tucker, Domi, Roberts, Mogilny, etc... thing break out in game 6. Who else saw Domi go after a Flyer their bench? I thought that was pretty funny. He (Domi) looks like an elf. ;)