SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoff Tickets

hermit

im sure both nights will sell out either way. it will be the last 2 games at the ralph before they march to denver!!

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Ralph Engelstad Arena sent out a release this afternoon detailing ticket availability for the rest of the season.

First off, tickets are on sale beginning at 10 a.m. today for the first round of the WCHA playoffs, which will be held March 14, 15 and, if necessary, the 16th. Adult packages for the series are $40 and children are $20. Student playoff tickets go on sale at noon Sunday. They are $14 for the series.

Ticket availability for remaining regular season games:

Saturday, Feb. 23 -- Bemidji State (3:37) -- Very limited available tickets.

Sunday, Feb. 24 -- Bemidji State (3:37) -- 700 available tickets.

Friday, March 7 -- St. Cloud State (7:37) -- 1,500 available tickets.

Saturday, March 8 -- St. Cloud State (7:37) -- 700 available tickets.

The reason there are so many available tickets for the St. Cloud State series is because the students will be on spring break. So they did not receive tickets for this series in their season-ticket packages.

Exactly...I don't know what I should do, haha. Anyone want to buy tickets and then sell them to me for like 50 if the Gophers come to town?

Me thinks if you bought them and the gophs didn't come to town, you would be able to sell them for just under what you paid and you would only be out a couple of bucks. Then again, with that username.... :lol: