SiouxSports.com Forum

Any locations in Orlando area to watch FSSN?

siouxgrad

Hey everyone,

I'll be traveling for work in Orlando when the Sioux will be on FSSN.

Does anyone know of any locations in the Orlando area that broadcast FSSN?

Thanks.

Siouxgrad

The ESPN Zone at the Disney Boardwalk should have it on. I watched the Gopher-Sioux series there a couple years ago when I was in Orlando for business. They have about any game you can imagine on dozens of TV's. There's a guy in a control room that's in charge of the programming on all of the TV's and he should accomodate you.

Hey everyone,

I'll be traveling for work in Orlando when the Sioux will be on FSSN.

Does anyone know of any locations in the Orlando area that broadcast FSSN?

Thanks.

Siouxgrad

FSSN = fighting sioux sports network? or FSN = fox sports north as the gopher sioux games will be on that channel, not fssn

Sorry - I should have been more specific.

I won't be traveling to Orlando until March so it will be a game the Sioux play in GF; and as such will be on FSSN.

However, if I don't hear anything I'll shoot an email to ESPN Zone and see if they can pick it up.

Siouxgrad

Would guess a place like ESPN Zone would have the equipment tp motor to Galaxy 26, as well as the receivers and lnb's so that they can scan in KU band, as well as C band, signals. Take the location, transponder, polarity, and symbol rate with you, and, if the guy running the equipment wants to, he will get FSSN for you.

Satellite Info

Intelsat Americas 6 (Galaxy 26) Digital - 93

Would guess a place like ESPN Zone would have the equipment tp motor to Galaxy 26, as well as the receivers and lnb's so that they can scan in KU band, as well as C band, signals. Take the location, transponder, polarity, and symbol rate with you, and, if the guy running the equipment wants to, he will get FSSN for you.

Satellite Info

Intelsat Americas 6 (Galaxy 26) Digital - 93