SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I applied to their law school, and I am glad I didn't go... I would of felt like a traitor

Fair enough, but Denver as a whole ain't bad. It's just DU and the nuggets that suck. The Rocks are my NL team and the Broncos have been a fav for a long time with me. But since the Broncs sucked it up this year go Packers.

prediction ......... DU will not make the west regional tourney!

they arent the host of that, cc is arent they so cc is in for sure if they make the tourney and they will, du would get sent elsewhere anyways more than likeley

Bucky and the Seadogs are about to drop the puck. For those of you with Directv you catch the game on channel 642. Anyone got that Kaip fight yet? It was awesome.

BD

A friend of mine is going to send me pictures and I will put them up on the blog when I get home.

I can just see it. That little midget Gwoz on the bow of the boat yellin', "I'm the King of the World" 'course he would be wearing his pink tie and make-up.

God this is fun taking shots at that little weasel.

Were you at the DU series this year? We were sitting behind the DU bench holding up a UND scarf yelling a t Mannino and telling Gwoz what a F#$got he is. Good times, I got asked to tone it down three times friday nighgt.

so i assume marto goes in at D tomorrow night if hes on the trip which i assume he is with aextra foward and move genoway to forward with kaip being out tomorow night. or whatever forward is on the trip between forney and davidson gets in and marto sits again but i bet my first option happens

beavers lose, sucks they lost a 4-2 third period lead but nice showing anyways, go beat DU!!

so i assume marto goes in at D tomorrow night if hes on the trip which i assume he is with aextra foward and move genoway to forward with kaip being out tomorow night. or whatever forward is on the trip between forney and davidson gets in and marto sits again but i bet my first option happens

beavers lose, sucks they lost a 4-2 third period lead but nice showing anyways, go beat DU!!

Hak said Davidson would be in tomorrow in the post game show.

I like Bemidji State, good luck to them

Hak said that Davidson plays tomorrow in the post game. I would love to see him/hear him work over a MSU maverick tomrrow. :love:

Bring in the Enforcer! If the game gets out of hand on the scoreboard, which I think it will, the game will get chippy. Would love to see Radke, Davidson, and Big Joe throw down. For the love of the game, please fight Joe!!!!!!

I would recommend we save Finley for the Seawolves that one could get ugly as well.

I want to see Radke throw em.