SiouxSports.com Forum

Hobey Baker Fan Voting

WiSioux

Why should I have to give reasons to vote for a UND guy... big whoop you don't feel like anyone deserves it thats not my point... as a und fan and guy with like 5,000 posts on siouxsports you obviously have time to waste on the internet so why even bother trying to be an opposite... or a smartass like brain

You can vote if you want to, more power to you. But you seem to be almost demanding the rest of us also vote so Duncan/Oshie/JPL doesn't lose to a yahoo from Robert Morris who no one has ever heard of.

This is the first round of voting, which doesn't even matter. Also the fact that some morons from Robert Morris are stuffing the ballot, doesn't mean we should. As of right now I don't think UND has a deserving candidate, so why should I constantly vote for a UND guy just because he's a UND guy?

exactly, the fan voting barley counts in the end, stuffing the ballot is for fans who think by stuffing them their player will win :D we dont have a player worthy as of right now, that could change but the ballot stuffing isnt gona make one of them a candidate at all.

exactly, the fan voting barley counts in the end, stuffing the ballot is for fans who think by stuffing them their player will win :D we dont have a player worthy as of right now, that could change but the ballot stuffing isnt gona make one of them a candidate at all.

The robert morris guy has some hacker workin for him... every time u even refresh the page he has 150 more votes its kinda funny.... and ya maybe they dont need our votes but why not... and sorry to sound demanding i just think its kinda pathetic that no one even so much as cares to give our guys votes....

The robert morris guy has some hacker workin for him... every time u even refresh the page he has 150 more votes its kinda funny.... and ya maybe they dont need our votes but why not... and sorry to sound demanding i just think its kinda pathetic that no one even so much as cares to give our guys votes....

i think its because we dont have a real hobey candidate at this point of the season and really these votes dont mean a thing when it cmes down to a hobey baker winner.

I haven't voted yet because I also feel we don't have a candidate who deserves it. In contrast, I voted an average of 500-1000 a day for a couple of weeks last year because we had a player worthy of it. Even if these votes mean anything (which they don't), to have a UND player win it when they clearly are not the best candidate would cheapen the award for past and future winners. Also, last year the top vote getters were from small schools and I don't even think they made the final 10. Bottom line, if you want to vote, fine, but all it is for is bragging rights for robert morris.