SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs UAA

darell1976

I just ordered 2 tickets to the Sioux-UAA game on Sat. Jan 26th its my first Sioux hockey game in about 3 years, I ordered them from Ticketmaster, I figured since its UAA i should get some good seats, what i got under the best seats available option was 2 seats in the corner of the arena in the upper deck. Section 303 Row K. Does anyone know is the view good from up there?? The last time i was at the REA it was the Sioux vs Denver roughly 2004 or 2003 and we were near the penalty box so this is a change of scenary at the REA for me. So is UAA that good that almost the seats are gone or is it this way for every Sioux series this year?? I know i will have fun where ever i am sitting. :lol:

I just ordered 2 tickets to the Sioux-UAA game on Sat. Jan 26th its my first Sioux hockey game in about 3 years, I ordered them from Ticketmaster, I figured since its UAA i should get some good seats, what i got under the best seats available option was 2 seats in the corner of the arena in the upper deck. Section 303 Row K. Does anyone know is the view good from up there?? The last time i was at the REA it was the Sioux vs Denver roughly 2004 or 2003 and we were near the penalty box so this is a change of scenary at the REA for me. So is UAA that good that almost the seats are gone or is it this way for every Sioux series this year?? I know i will have fun where ever i am sitting. :lol:

all lowers are mostly season tickets and uppers with good site lines. any series is like that way unless series are over a break and student lower tickets are available. a few good tickets are released i believe thursday before the sreies at the ralph only. so your answer is no, uaa isnt good and they arent popular, just how the ticket system is. and its only 3 weeks til that series so the good upepr tix that were available for that series were probably boughten up over the last 5 months

all lowers are mostly season tickets and uppers with good site lines. any series is like that way unless series are over a break and student lower tickets are available. a few good tickets are released i believe thursday before the sreies at the ralph only. so your answer is no, uaa isnt good and they arent popular, just how the ticket system is. and its only 3 weeks til that series so the good upepr tix that were available for that series were probably boughten up over the last 5 months

Okay. Thanks for the info like i said before i am sure i will enjoy the game from whatever view i have i will just be pissed if the Sioux get shutout. I want to hear that horn go off...constantly! :lol:

I just ordered 2 tickets to the Sioux-UAA game on Sat. Jan 26th its my first Sioux hockey game in about 3 years, I ordered them from Ticketmaster, I figured since its UAA i should get some good seats, what i got under the best seats available option was 2 seats in the corner of the arena in the upper deck. Section 303 Row K. Does anyone know is the view good from up there??

We sit in that section as well, the view is good. You will see the Sioux score twice on the UAA goal.

• 2 weeks later...