SiouxSports.com Forum

Parking at the Ralph

Upper Deck

I've never been to the Ralph besides for men's hockey. I'm taking the family to that motocross event Saturday at 7:30. Where is the best place to park - and when do you need to get there so you're not a mile away? There's no shuttle service and I have a 6 and 3 yr old.

Thanks!

I've never been to the Ralph besides for men's hockey. I'm taking the family to that motocross event Saturday at 7:30. Where is the best place to park - and when do you need to get there so you're not a mile away? There's no shuttle service and I have a 6 and 3 yr old.

Thanks!

10th Ave N. :lol: Actually when i go to Sioux hockey games i would park on 10th or off of Columbia to the east of the Ralph, its a little walk but getting out of that mess is so easy.

10th Ave N. :lol: Actually when i go to Sioux hockey games i would park on 10th or off of Columbia to the east of the Ralph, its a little walk but getting out of that mess is so easy.

Parking on the side streets on the east side of the Ralph is best unless you don't mind the waiting to get out of the parking lot. Walking in the cold vs waiting to get out of the lot.....

Does anyone know if they'll have buses to the Ralph from the University parking lot?