SiouxSports.com Forum

Tim Iversen

aleah

I just wanted to post a topic here because tonight I saw Tim Iversen. He is a LONG time, LIFE time Sioux fan (any sport) who is known by many!

The summer of 06, he had a freak/tragic accident where he dove off a dock and basically shattered his neck....the MPLS docs didn't give him a chance to live.

Tonight he was at the game in a wheelchair BUT..he is able to move from his upper arms up. It was his first time in GF since the accident!....he had a crew with him

taking pictures with everyone he knew. When I got a chance to say hi, he said it didn't matter what the score was, it was a the BEST GIFT for him to be back at

the Ralph, something he never thought he would see again!!!....He spoke of what a privilage it is to WATCH a hockey game IN PERSON at the ralph and how much

he wanted to jump up and clap when the SIOUX scored!......makes you think of how much we take for granted!!!!...so, in honor of Tim Iversen, I will ALWAYS ...

jump up out of my seat and scream as loud as possible when the boys knock one home..........Congrats Tim, you've come a LONG Way!

I talked to Tim, too. He and his son Ben always sat next to us at the games and they are great fans to be with. Prior to the game he came into the entrance that our seats are so he got to see many of us that are season ticket holders in those sections. It was so good to see him there again. I post on his caring bridge site and let him know how the Sioux are doing all season. He told me last night how much he enjoys hearing about that.

Tim, it was so nice to see you again. Hope it isnt too long before you can come back again. Until then, I will jump up and cheer for the Sioux goals and will think of you each time. I miss having you and Ben sitting with us. Take care buddy.

I talked to Tim, too. He and his son Ben always sat next to us at the games and they are great fans to be with. Prior to the game he came into the entrance that our seats are so he got to see many of us that are season ticket holders in those sections. It was so good to see him there again. I post on his caring bridge site and let him know how the Sioux are doing all season. He told me last night how much he enjoys hearing about that.

Tim, it was so nice to see you again. Hope it isnt too long before you can come back again. Until then, I will jump up and cheer for the Sioux goals and will think of you each time. I miss having you and Ben sitting with us. Take care buddy.

Tim, I have a bumper sticker for your chair! It's the same as the one you got from me that you put on your jersey. I'll get it to you before the Goofer game!!