SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats on the season Fighting Sioux!

SiouxMeNow

Sure, our swansong season in D2 didn't end the way we hoped but thanks to Dale and the boys for providing a lot of thrills this season! No shame in losing to what probably is/or will be the greatest dynasty in the history of D2 football.

Special thanks too to the seniors! Donovan Alexander, Brent Halfmann, Tyler Weigelt, Robbie Meek, Andrew Sorbo, Nathan Johnson, Justin Muscha, Brett Bauer, Andy Hoffelt, Troy Ott, Alex Cadwell, and especially Weston Dressler - how lucky we were to have watched you rip the UND record book to pieces!

Congratulations on another terrific season Fighting Sioux Football players,coaches, and fans!!! Looking forward to the upcoming six year series with ND. Well, actually it is with that other ND--the one in Indiana. We keep ducking a series with the Sioux.

GO NORTH DAKOTA!

GO RUTGERS!

Congrats on the fine season Sioux fans. After reading through some of this, I know a lot of you are frustrated. Take it from a UNO fan, things could be even more disappointing. UND probably lost to the eventual national champion on the road by 7 points despite playing poorly. I will miss the NCC and the wars with the Sioux. Good luck.

Congrats on the fine season Sioux fans. After reading through some of this, I know a lot of you are frustrated. Take it from a UNO fan, things could be even more disappointing. UND probably lost to the eventual national champion on the road by 7 points despite playing poorly. I will miss the NCC and the wars with the Sioux. Good luck.

:D

Well played game guys, Closest game all year at Lubbers for GVSU. Its kinda rare for the whole crowd to get up at the start of the fourth quarter, and then stay to cheer instead of leaving to defrost themselves.

:D

Well played game guys, Closest game all year at Lubbers for GVSU. Its kinda rare for the whole crowd to get up at the start of the fourth quarter, and then stay to cheer instead of leaving to defrost themselves.

Glad we could help out the concessions bottom line at Lubbers! Do they have Blue Dye #2 on tap there? :D

SEEYA Lefty...try to ignore the 800lb inflatable gorilla in your new conference...excuse us now while we turn up our noses and act like D2 is crap...