SiouxSports.com Forum

Watching the Sioux in Colorado Springs

southpaw

I recently moved to Colorado Springs and another UND alum and I are looking for a place that shows sioux hockey games. Haven't really called around and figured this might be the quickest way to find out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and we'll hopefully see y'all at the games.

On a side note, we're planning on hosting a satellite party for the Sioux/Gophers series, so all UND alum should be getting a letter from the alumni association. If you have any questions about it, feel free to send me a message.

I recently moved to Colorado Springs and another UND alum and I are looking for a place that shows sioux hockey games. Haven't really called around and figured this might be the quickest way to find out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and we'll hopefully see y'all at the games.

On a side note, we're planning on hosting a satellite party for the Sioux/Gophers series, so all UND alum should be getting a letter from the alumni association. If you have any questions about it, feel free to send me a message.

The Colorado Springs Alum usually get together at a local sports bar for one night during the Gopher series. You can find out their current contact info through the UND Alum Assoc.