SiouxSports.com Forum

Travis and Zach's New Home Ready

JESUS,family,rutgers

The Prudential Center( The Rock) is just about ready to open for Travis Zajac, Zach Parise( and hopefully Jordan someday), and the rest of the New jersey Devils. The first event at the brand new arena is Bon Jovi on October 25 and the first Devils game will be aginst the Ottawa Senators on October 27. There are a lot of pictures on the websiteVisit My Website

Actually, Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce is playing this weekend in The Meadowlands in East Rutherford,but I would not be surprised to see him play in the new arena later in his new tour. Although Bon Jovi is also from New Jersey, I am kind of surprised the Devils are not the opening event.

johnsowe,

Sounds good to me--only about 70 miles away. By the way, the Devils old home, the Continental Airlines Arena will now be called the Izod Center. The way things go these days with arena names,in a year or two it will probably be called the Hush Puppies Center, LL Bean Coliseum, Jaclyn Smith Apparel Arena, etc.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

johnsowe,

Sounds good to me--only about 70 miles away. By the way, the Devils old home, the Continental Airlines Arena will now be called the Izod Center. The way things go these days with arena names,in a year or two it will probably be called the Hush Puppies Center, LL Bean Coliseum, Jaclyn Smith Apparel Arena, etc.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

I know one of the finalist for the old building was the clothing line "South Pole." That would be a great name for a hockey rink.