SiouxSports.com Forum

Fox story on Shannon Larson

aleah

Sorry if this has been mentioned prior:

Shannon Larson of Grand Forks, ND is the daughter of Van & Dee Larson. Van is the guy with the huge camera photographing MANY MANY student athletes....he also has a suite at the ralph (the ones with the green lights) Him and his wife, Dee can usually be seen following the Sioux around painted like Kiss band members...except in green of course! He lost his daughter Shannon on Sept 8th in AZ due to heat exhaustion. Van and his entire family rarely miss a Sioux Hockey game...even if they have to put many miles on. Shannon was also a life long fan of the Sioux as well. She was a beautiful young person and will be missed! Please say a prayer for the family...

Here is a link to the story by Fox:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Ho....1.1&sflg=1

Sorry if this has been mentioned prior:

Shannon Larson of Grand Forks, ND is the daughter of Van & Dee Larson. Van is the guy with the huge camera photographing MANY MANY student athletes....he also has a suite at the ralph (the ones with the green lights) Him and his wife, Dee can usually be seen following the Sioux around painted like Kiss band members...except in green of course! He lost his daughter Shannon on Sept 8th in AZ due to heat exhaustion. Van and his entire family rarely miss a Sioux Hockey game...even if they have to put many miles on. Shannon was also a life long fan of the Sioux as well. She was a beautiful young person and will be missed! Please say a prayer for the family...

Here is a link to the story by Fox:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Ho....1.1&sflg=1

I knew Shannon rather well and became friends with her when my sister worked with her for a period of time. I had lost contact with her for the last year or so but still considered her a friend. She was always such a happy person and a fun person to be around as she could cheer me up just by being around her. She had a marvelous energy about her. I will miss her greatly and send my condolences to her parents and siblings. RIP Shannon, you will be greatly missed by so very many.