SiouxSports.com Forum

I need another roommate!

Big A HG

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment in Winterland Apartments. They are right next to campus, next to Campus Place apartments, behind the new Red Pepper and Dakota Textbook. The Dakota Hall bus stop is right next to the apartments so you don't even need to walk/bike/drive to classes.

One of my roommates is joining the Air National Guard and will be gone for 5 months, so he is moving out for good. We're looking for someone to move in sometime in August. My roommate said he'd even pay the August rent for someone because he felt bad moving out.

My other roommate and I LOVE sports. We follow pretty much everything and love to talk/argue about sports. We like to go party, but never party in our apartment, so no worries there. We are really easy to get along with and like to focus on our schoolwork as well.

Rent is relatively cheap too. It's $250/month. Heating/Water is paid for. We pay electricity, cable, and internet. Electricity ranges from 10-12 per person, per month. Cable/Internet combined is about $33/month. So, total you are paying about $295/month which is a great value. The apartment is nice, just nothing flashy. We have a 37" LCD HDTV w/ a Sony Surround Sound system and wireless internet for all your entertainment needs.

If age matters, we are both juniors and will both be 21 by the start of school. Guys OR girls are welcome, we just want someone who's gonna pay rent! :D Also, you must be able to do your own dishes, unlike my roommate who is in the process of moving out.

Even if you aren't interest, but know someone who might be, let him/her know!

If you have any questions you can email me or call me. Even Leah can move in if she wants! :lol:

Adam Heili

adam.heili@und.nodak.edu

Roommate: Greg Heinz

PERKS:

-cost

-location, location, location

-persons who currently live here

-entertainment system

-no parties in the apartment

My roommate just got engaged, so I might actually need a place to live next year :)

Did you try putting it on the UNDerground?? I dunno if that works very well or not when you're looking for roommates, but it may be of some help...

I thought about it, but there are so many on there I don't know if anyone actually gets a roommate. I guess it's worth a shot...and another Sioux fan is always welcome to move in...so, consider it!

• 3 weeks later...