SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Sioux in UIF

jimdahl

Area players on UIF rosters - GF Herald

Former UND standouts find future in minor league football - Fargo Forum

Steve Brennan and Digger Anderson, who both were dominant Fighting Sioux linebackers, are now playing in United Indoor Football, an 11-team arena league that stretches from Wheeling, W.Va., to Billings, Mont.

Anderson joined the Omaha Beef midway through the season after a failed tryout with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League.

Because of radical dimension differences, offenses and defenses in UIF are allowed only eight players on the field. That means players often will be in different positions than what they played in college.

UIF commissioner Dakota Crow said the league, now in its third season, averages roughly 4,000 fans per game and is aimed at developing players.

Ross is actually on the same team as Steve if I'm not mistaken. I thought there was an article in the forum about how Steve joined the team midseason thanks to his brother having a tryout tape for his brother when the team was in need of versatile player.

Ross is actually on the same team as Steve if I'm not mistaken. I thought there was an article in the forum about how Steve joined the team midseason thanks to his brother having a tryout tape for his brother when the team was in need of versatile player.

Here is a Great Article...

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/20.../20-outlaws.txt

I think I see a Pro Wrestling Tag Team in their Future..... :) ?