SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Merchandise

mujack

oops. disreguard my last post haha. Really?! there is no way i cant get them online myself to save anyone else the hassle. Im thinking about building a shadowbox for this year and would think a puck to the box would be perfect. I live in grand forks btw.

Ok, if Siouxmama doesn't respond to this post, I'll PM her later. She lives in Thompson but her businesses are in GF.

Oh and I found this too

http://wcha.sportdesigns.com/College-Hocke...674/index.mhtml

When I look closely at the shirts yeah i see the ND logo but they also have our name "Fighting Sioux" on them. Here is some great logic for ya Its like UND is now half hostile and abusive. The name is okay but the logo is just wrong? Or is it that our logo has to many different colors in it and would send the cost of printing the shirts up 50 percent? I just don't get it anymore.

When I look closely at the shirts yeah i see the ND logo but they also have our name "Fighting Sioux" on them. Here is some great logic for ya Its like UND is now half hostile and abusive. The name is okay but the logo is just wrong? Or is it that our logo has to many different colors in it and would send the cost of printing the shirts up 50 percent? I just don't get it anymore.

Did you see my earlier post (#13)?

The bookstore has them with the Indian head logo. $19.99, I think.

They also have the hats that the guys got after the West Region win. The grey ones that say Champions across the front.

Did you see my earlier post (#13)?

The bookstore has them with the Indian head logo. $19.99, I think.

They also have the hats that the guys got after the West Region win. The grey ones that say Champions across the front.

The Bookstore or the SiouxShop? I think I may go buy my sweetie one tonight.

If I remember right when I was watching the regional tournament TV broadcast this past weekend and when they came back from a commercial they were showing West Regional merchandise and if I remember correctly the t-shirt they showed had the Sioux logo in full color....can any one confirm this?

Ok, if they still have pucks left when I get there Saturday, I'll pick one up for you. Maybe, Siouxmama will pick one up for you Thursday when there for sure be some available.

Pretty please, Siouxmama?!?

Thanks for the help btw. I thank both of you :huh: