SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Jerseys & Logos

I'm not going to spend the time but if you look you should be able to find a photo of (I think) the 2000 National Championship reception at the old Ralph. There they had representatives from all the past teams wearing jerseys from that year. That would give you a very good start, all in one photo.

my website below has most of them in my jersey collection page except the ones from way way back....

Sweet jersey collection. Thanks for pointing them out. I was out of the region attending grad school during the mid-90s and didn't know about the plain North Dakota jersey. Can't say I'd look forward to that coming back.

A big Fighting Sioux fan sent me two terrific North Dakota hockey history books. A lot of great old photos of players,fans, and the old arenas, as well as interesting stories about each era of Sioux hockey. Both are very worthwhile. I would guess that siouxshop.com or the university bookstores have them.

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX=FROZEN FOUR

RUTGERS LADY KNIGHTS=FINAL FOUR