SiouxSports.com Forum

Paddy O'Reilly's to Host Pre-Game Event for UMaine Hockey Fans

Wookie#12

So far Maine is the only school to post a pre-game party. It's near Busch Stadium.

Paddy O'Reilly's, located at 618 South Seventh Street in the heart of St. Louis's downtown area, will serve as the official pre-game venue for University of Maine hockey fans during the Black Bear's trip to the 2007 Frozen Four.

On Thursday, April 5, Paddy O'Reilly's will be open from 12-2:30pm exclusively for UMaine fans. A cash bar and lunch menu will be available. The UMaine band and the Naked Five will be in attendance to help fans prepare for the game, set for 3pm (CT). Should Maine advance to the National Championship, a similar pre-game party will take place at Paddy O'Reilly's beginning at 4 on Saturday, April 7.

http://goblackbears.cstv.com/sports/m-hock.../032707aac.html

There has to be a bunch of bars between the arena and the stadium for the Sioux to meet.

I would bet closer to 1400... with most non-HE fans cheering for UND as well.

Judging by USCHO, I wouldn't be surprised if several HE fanbases rooted for us. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if Maine and BU's fanbases rooted for the Sioux against BC.