SiouxSports.com Forum

WTB: 2 tickets to the 4/7 Championship game

Just thought I would see if this is even possible since I haven't seen tickets for sale just for the championship game on Saturday. We can't make it to the Thursday game due to work. But we are seriously thinking about driving down from IA Saturday morning to go to the championship game.

Would we be better off just buying tickets to this on the street? I have done this before at Wild games up in St. Paul. But I have heard horror stories of people getting fake tickets (i.e. IA Hawkeye games).

What do you think? Anyone want to sell two seats to the championship game?

Go SIOUX!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would see if this is even possible since I haven't seen tickets for sale just for the championship game on Saturday. We can't make it to the Thursday game due to work. But we are seriously thinking about driving down from IA Saturday morning to go to the championship game.

Would we be better off just buying tickets to this on the street? I have done this before at Wild games up in St. Paul. But I have heard horror stories of people getting fake tickets (i.e. IA Hawkeye games).

What do you think? Anyone want to sell two seats to the championship game?

Go SIOUX!!!!!!!!

Should be easy to get tickets on Sat because two teams will be done and some of the BC fans and whomever else loses in the first round will go home.

Should be easy to get tickets on Sat because two teams will be done and some of the BC fans and whomever else loses in the first round will go home.

Shouldn't be a problem. BUT I don't want to take a chance. So, I have bought the whole package even though I won't be there until Saturday.

That is what I was thinking but I don't want to drive all the way down there and be empty handed. Just an idea, I wonder if any Sioux fan down there could get me two and I would meet up with you on Saturday to pay and get the tickets.

BTW, how much are these going for, face value/per game? I have seen a wide range on here, USCHO, and ebay.

EDIT: I see, they are $155 face value.