SiouxSports.com Forum

Air Force vs. Gophers

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

bet you couldnt squeeze a lubed up bebe in your butt about a hour ago..good comeback

a great effort by wheeler that beat phil and a 175 foot crappy bouncer clearing shot that beat frazee, same thing :D

Probably was so tight that he'll crap a diamond this evening. :lol:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A team like AF that works hard and is well coached can do some damage in a tourey game. No pressure to win. There not going to lose kids to the NHL, so they have more Sr. leadership. Average age of AF is 18 mo. older than Minnesota. I think UND and Mn. are two of the younger teams in Div. 1. There is not much of a reward anymore to be a #1 seed. Maybe the NCAA's go to a 20 team field and the #1's get a first round bye.

screw the byes, why?? so #1 teams cant screw the pooch and get embarrased? no way, its great the way it is.....better play 60 minutes, errr, i mean 10 minutes if your the gophers..

As a Gopher fan, I think it is. Since it was for the WCHA championship it is a more meaningfull game. Also the guy was on his belly. You gotta love that :(:D

of course it meant more, genious!! just comparing the goal itself, come on, take the fkn maroon blinders off for 1 second

different style goals.............anyone can see that

DWL you and the rest of the obsessed SS gophs fans can troll around til the sioux game is final hoping to talk sh$%, have fun.....

bet you a million if the gophs didnt decide to play the final 10 mintes you wouldnt be near this website, funny how things work

As a Gopher fan, I think it is. Since it was for the WCHA championship it is a more meaningfull game. Also the guy was on his belly. You gotta love that :(:D

Once again, Wheelers goal = Great hustle and a bit of luck. Binas goal = Bit of luck and a sieve in goal. God himself couldn't have stopped Wheelers goal. Gophers are still sieves. :lol:

DWL you and the rest of the obsessed SS gophs fans can troll around til the sioux game is final hoping to talk sh$%, have fun.....

bet you a million if the gophs didnt decide to play the final 10 mintes you wouldnt be near this website, funny how things work

Nah. I have to sign off and watch the Sioux replay without knowledge of the game. Air Force played great and couldn't buy a break late in the third. The Gophers will be better tomorrow and hopefully Goligoski heals up quick.

Boy is that a good response Captain O!!!!!!!!

Once again, Wheelers goal = Great hustle and a bit of luck. Binas goal = Bit of luck and a sieve in goal. God himself couldn't have stopped Wheelers goal. Gophers are still sieves. :lol:

they were both awesome goals and fun to watch on youtube.......

Still no hockey team eh. Oh well maybe someday you will be a real school. Fire me your addy and I will send you a tissue box.

Yeah, no hockey team here at North Dakota State. Not missing anything without it.

So is Arizona State not a real school?

UCLA?

USC?

Florida?

Just had to reply to that and it should be one hell of a game against the goofers.

Yeah, no hockey team here at North Dakota State. Not missing anything without it.

So is Arizona State not a real school?

UCLA?

USC?

Florida?

Just had to reply to that and it should be one hell of a game against the goofers.

Works for me.