SiouxSports.com Forum

Couple Observations...

mezzy05

Preface: I am a die-hard Sioux Hockey Fan.

Observation #1: The Gophers showed why they were the best team in college hockey tonight. Have fun playing as the favorite...

Observation #2: The Sioux deserve a #2...I wouldn't be surprised if they get one for reasons un-Pairwise related.

Observation #3: Doug Woog, for the first time in my life, was pretty good and incredibly un-biased on color tonight.

Observation #4: A lot of you posting on this site concern me...

I'd have to believe there is some judgment as if there weren't they wouldn't leave the "bonus" feature on there...quite honestly I don't know the answer to this, other than it was what I felt after watching a bunch of piss-poor hockey (and attendance) at other conference championships...what a joke if the WCHA only gets three teams...what a joke!

I'd have to believe there is some judgment as if there weren't they would leave the "bonus" feature on there...quite honestly I don't know the answer to this, other than it was what I felt after watching a bunch of piss-poor hockey (and attendance) at other conference championships...what a joke if the WCHA only gets three teams...what a joke!

Yep - I still think that the top 5 teams in the WCHA could be the top 5 teams in the country. Wait a minute, perhaps the top 7 or 8 teams in the WCHA...

Preface: I am a die-hard Sioux Hockey Fan.

Observation #1: The Gophers showed why they were the best team in college hockey tonight. Have fun playing as the favorite...

Observation #2: The Sioux deserve a #2...I wouldn't be surprised if they get one for reasons un-Pairwise related.

Observation #3: Doug Woog, for the first time in my life, was pretty good and incredibly un-biased on color tonight.

Observation #4: A lot of you posting on this site concern me...

your #1 is like a fart in church. If a couple of the goofs goals were actually talent then Id give you #1. :D get a nice boat and do some trolling on the shore buddy