SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Game Thread

HockeyMom

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOUR GIRLS ARE GOING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waste time to register just to say that in your first post, with all the time on your hands I would have figured you would have had something better to say

Two words for you:

Holy Cross

Waste time to register just to say that in your first post, with all the time on your hands I would have figured you would have had something better to say

Two words for you:

Holy Cross

That is just a Minnesota education put to good use.

Hoogsteen talking about Armbrust's rebound goal in OT, 10 years ago in this tournament. I remember that like it was yesterday!

I remember that the same way! This team has played unconsionable throughout the second half and into this tourney.

A good championship brawl would boost tickets sales for next season

Very intense game, but what would you expect. How can you boost tickets sales when the championship rounds are SOLD OUT. I watched the first period of Mich. and the Doomers. No comparison. Either one of these teams will have there way with that conference.

Very intense game, but what would you expect. How can you boost tickets sales when the championship rounds are SOLD OUT. I watched the first period of Mich. and the Doomers. No comparison. Either one of these teams will have there way with that conference.

Thanks for a good response, our team and your team are pretty dam evenly matched according to the play in the first.