SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys to make an appearance?

forecheck

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there you have it fellow Sioux fans and Mr Moderator, a Skippy threatening Sioux fans with physical harm. Let's see if he even gets banned. I will likely get another nasty email from the moderator for stating the obvious that Chandler23 has to be the dumbest visitor ever to this site. If one single Sioux fans gets physically abused this coming weekend guess which Skippy fan will be the first to get a visit from the police. You truly are a dumbass if you don't think they can trace who you are.

Gotta love the internet - a place where everyday geeks can be tough guys

Nice post Jiffy Sculthorp. ;)

I wear my Sioux Jersey with pride to the Sioux game on Friday, and my Holy Cross Jersey with pride to the Gopher game on Friday, because I respect the way that both programs overachieve. At least if I get sucker punched, I'll know why. Thanks for the info... :D

Gopher Pride... :lol:

I wear my Sioux Jersey with pride to the Sioux game on Friday, and my Holy Cross Jersey with pride to the Gopher game on Friday, because I respect the way that both programs overachieve. At least if I get sucker punched, I'll know why. Thanks for the info... :D

Gopher Pride... :lol:

DO NOT lump this moron in with ANY real Gopher fan.............believe me, I would the first person hauling this jack-a$$ out of the X by his ankles.

Wear what you want, cheer for who you want...........that's what it's all about. Just be civil :)

You know wearing the Holy Cross jersey has nothing to do with how the team over-achieved. You're taking a shot at the Gophers program. You're not fooling anyone with your logic.

And before anyone else gets their panties in a bunch, I won't even be at the games this year. I'll be in Anaheim for a conference. But it's fun to mess with you guys...everyone is so serious.

Having the police at my door, getting banned from this site....HA!

The overreaction on this board is second to none.

Weekend Prediction:

Wisco over Tech

UND over St. Cloud (Any other rubes listening to the game into the third overtime last night?)

UMNtc over Wisco

UND over UMNtc

If you do not agree with my pics, I will come to your house and sucker-punch you.

You're right. I should know my UND history better before I post.

They were a #2 seed, UND was a #3.

But being at the game, I don't think anyone in the building thought that FS had a chance. I think it had a similar feeling to last year's HC debacle...it was just assumed that the next night it would be UND/UMNtc...but it wasn't the case.

That's the only parallel.

DO NOT lump this moron in with ANY real Gopher fan.............believe me, I would the first person hauling this jack-a$$ out of the X by his ankles.

Wear what you want, cheer for who you want...........that's what it's all about. Just be civil :)

Very true, every team has their idiots. As a Gopher fan myself, only after UND of course, I do find Chandlers rants humorous. I also suspect that internet threats of violence, would not be made face to face.

You're right. I should know my UND history better before I post.

They were a #2 seed, UND was a #3.

But being at the game, I don't think anyone in the building thought that FS had a chance. I think it had a similar feeling to last year's HC debacle...it was just assumed that the next night it would be UND/UMNtc...but it wasn't the case.

It certainly FELT like an upset, even if it technically wasn't.

And being at both games, I can say that most Gopher fans handled their defeat better than I did after the Ferris State game.

But being at the game, I don't think anyone in the building thought that FS had a chance.

Maybe Gopher fans didn't think that FSU had a chance, but anyone who followed the Sioux that year knew that they were slumping badly at season's end. After UND went 3-7-2 at the end of the regular season, struggled greatly to beat DU at home and went one and out against UMD at the Final Five, I doubt that many Sioux fans were shocked to see their team get beat by FSU, which had a very good season.

Not even close.

We could just hold Sioux-cia's beer and watch.

Good! I'd be arrested for assault with lethal weapons if I laid the little punk out holding/wearing either one. Shat, I could take the little punk out with just a few chosen words.

There will be FIVE Holy Cross jersey's in section 119 Friday night. C'mon down, Pooky, we'd LOVE to meet you. :D

Good! I'd be arrested for assault with lethal weapons if I laid the little punk out holding/wearing either one. Shat, I could take the little punk out with just a few chosen words.

There will be FIVE Holy Cross jersey's in section 119 Friday night. C'mon down, Pooky, we'd LOVE to meet you. :D

Is that where we're meeting? I'm game.... where? and when?

Wearing the Holy Cross jersey Friday night when the Sioux are not playing does not mean I am any less a fan than those who choose not to own/wear one. I'm wearing my HC jersey for two reasons.

1) Remember how you felt during that game?!? I do. That's the number one reason I'm wearing my HC jersey Friday night.

2) And the second reason I'm wearing my jersey...> Chandler. :D