SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Ticket Package (Lower Deck)

My group has one ticket package available; it is a great seat lower deck side seat section 115 row 10. We are a large group of crazed green wearing Sioux fans (except for the first Gopher game not involving the Sioux when we morph in to purple wearing Holy Cross fans), so if your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend doesn

My group has one ticket package available; it is a great seat lower deck side seat section 115 row 10. We are a large group of crazed green wearing Sioux fans (except for the first Gopher game not involving the Sioux when we morph in to purple wearing Holy Cross fans), so if your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend doesn

ok, never mind. I need two tickets.

Got this email today,

The State of the WCHA has never been stronger than it is today, and with a record of 36 national championships under their belts since 1951 including the last five in a row and coming off consecutive record-setting sesasons in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006, the new season promises to be one of the most intense races in league history.

Tickets will go on sale to the public Monday, March 5 at 10:00 AM. However, as a friend of the Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Swarm and the Xcel Energy Center we would like to offer you the opportunity to buy tickets in advance as an exclusive internet only pre-sale.

A limited number of tickets will be available for this advance internet purchase on a first come, first served on Friday, March 2 at 10:00 AM. This presale opportunity will expire at 10:00 PM on Sunday, March 4 or when tickets are no longer available. Tickets are subject to applicable Ticketmaster fees.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/900202?list_view=1

pre sale password = college

To learn more about the 2007 Red Baron WCHA Final Five Tournament please visit http://wcha.cstv.com/index-main.html or click here to download the Final Five Fan Guide.

Yah, but the seats available today from Ticketmaster are not nearly a good as the seat I have for sale. Just try and get a seat at Row 10 and on the sides of the lower deck. Plus no Ticketmaster fees. :)

Wrong Side- I think i'm interested in the ticket if still available.