SiouxSports.com Forum

Super Bowl XLI

mikeypat15

Let's start this up, its a big weekend

As a Chicago native, I take the Bears. But would not be crushed to see the Colts win it, they deserve it.

Anyone wondering, former Sioux star Phil Jackson took the Bears, 20-15. Saying, "Defense wins. This Bears team is like Tampa Bay was in 2001 or 2. Can you remember their quarterback?"

On a side note, Brett Favre is back for another year!!! ???

As for the Super Bowl, I'm toren... I really don't like Payton Manning, so I want him to lose. But at the same time, I dislike Bears fans even more (no offense). Living in Southern Wisconsin for the majority of my life, there are WAY too many Bears fans. You guys got lucky this year... and Rex Grossman is awful... gotta work on that consistancy! (I didn't know it was actually possible to have a passer rating of 0.0)

I'm not too familiar with the Colts, how's their defense? It should be a fairly good match up, but I just can't see the Bears winning it... although, that might be wishful thinking.

As anyone would say the Colts are going to win the super bowl. because Rex Grossman is not he best QB in the NFL. If he steps up and plays a good game and i mean no INT's The Bears might be coming out with the Super Bowl Shuffle Part 2 but i predict the Colts winning on an Adam Vinaterri FG with 15 secs left!! Manning leads them down and Vinaterri Nails the FG

The "defense wins" theory doesn't always hold up. The Colts have a great offense and really tired out the Bears in the 2nd half. Besides, their own "D" was great in the game. I'm very happy for Dungy and Manning. They are both such class acts and great role models. Both are very humble about their sucsess. Congrats to both teams. That's so cool about Dungy's nephew being on the Sioux. I didn't know that.