SiouxSports.com Forum

Gotta give credit where credit is due..

cujo2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good series by the Sioux this weekend, other then the 1st period on Friday night they absolutely dominated every aspect of the weekend. Well the Sioux are definetly on the right track now, seems like they always come out strong the 2nd half of the season.

Hope everyone had a safe trip back.

I disagree.

Saturday's first period was only partially dominant by UND. The first penalty (IIRC) after UND scored their 2nd goal basically until UND scored their fourth goal was a pretty dominant performance by the Gophers.

And their powerplay was very good despite only converting on 3 of them.

5 on 5 though was domination on the part of the Sioux. And for the first time in a long time I can honestly say that our goaltender was better than yours (which, to be honest, is surprising because I though Frazee was going to be a TON better than he has been thus far).

Saturday's first period was only partially dominant by UND. The first penalty (IIRC) after UND scored their 2nd goal basically until UND scored their fourth goal was a pretty dominant performance by the Gophers.

I agree with that. Also, on Friday night's game, the Sioux really didn't get going in the 2nd period until the first 8 minutes of the frame were gone.

Ah yes, cause I have been so rude and disruptive on this site. Matter of fact look at the author of this thread and the title of said thread. Maybe if you would put your blind hatred for the Gophers and the state of Minnesota aside for a while you would be able to see that some of us Gopher fans are not that bad.

Look, I'm sorry I didn't list your name with the rest of them. It was merely for making a point that I said sagard, greyeagle, and wpos. It was meant to be an "if the shoe fit's wear it" kind of deal. Secondly, don't ever tell me what I need to like and not like.