SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ COLORADO COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

I don't remember a lot of people making excuses about UND not having those three players especially since C.C. was missing a big part of their team, with sweat.

I remember at the last game people sarcastically commenting on when Lee was going to be going to the WJC. Its all a mute point now, UND won 3/4 of the games and have the ball in their court on what they are going to do in the second half of the season.

I was shocked to see that UND is actually 18 in the PWR. maybe we aren't as far out of it as I had feared. If you can get to 12-13 you usually are safe.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shocked to see that UND is actually 18 in the PWR. maybe we aren't as far out of it as I had feared. If you can get to 12-13 you usually are safe.

I was surprised too after all of the loses we took in the first half, the playoffs are still within reach but long losing streaks would put an end to it fast.

The next few weeks are parmount to getting in the playoffs, BSU is sitting really high two wins against them would be key.

exaclty nami, uaa sweep is a must then wins vs bsu will be huge as they are very good and have a good pwr