SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night WCHA Action

AZSIOUX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the replay of the Goofer game tonight. I hope you guys get the chance to see Okposo's goal. Incredible is the only word to explain it. He passed it to himself somehow between his legs, kept control of the puck and flipped in the net with his stick still between his legs. Never seen anything like it.

Ive seen that shot quite a few times..not really as much on the college level but... The shot that amazes me are the plays were the player is behind the net, picks the puck up so its litterally laying on the blade, then they reach around the net and put it in. youtube is good for seeing good goals :D

Ive seen that shot quite a few times..not really as much on the college level but... The shot that amazes me are the plays were the player is behind the net, picks the puck up so its litterally laying on the blade, then they reach around the net and put it in. youtube is good for seeing good goals :D

im sure there are many top wcha and college players that can do the move okposo did last night but its one thing to do it in practice and another thing to try it and actually pull it off in a game. the situation has to be perfect and it sure was when he recieved the pass from i believe it may have been stoa.

speaking of GREAT stick handling, does anyone have the clip of tj oshie that they showed during the minnesota high school state hockey tourney a couple years back during the warroad game? he was rolling a tennis ball or something like that on his hockey stick and it was friken amazing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aKgZwZWzOWs

this is retarded. but not during gameplay :D

yeah, that goal is in a couple threads around here, very sweet move.....now lets see it in a game :)

last year a player did a between the legs in a shootout in the nhl. cant remember who did it was it was pretty sick.....

my favorite is still the michigan goal where he lays it on the stick vs the gophs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yqAp1dx5IAo

So we can see the game on directv?

I would assume that you can get the games on Rocky Moutain FSN (for the DU series) and Fox Sports North Wisconsin (for the Badgers) if you have the expanded sports package on direct TV.

Incredible? he even admitted he fluffed the shot. If he would have shelfed it i would have been impressed. Maybe it is because I saw that shot 15 times a practice that I'm not that impressed. I'll give him credit though for having the balls to try that in a game, if he fails we probably wouldn't have seen him again that game.

Incredible? he even admitted he fluffed the shot. If he would have shelfed it i would have been impressed. Maybe it is because I saw that shot 15 times a practice that I'm not that impressed. I'll give him credit though for having the balls to try that in a game, if he fails we probably wouldn't have seen him again that game.

EXACTLY, you saw it 15 times in PRACTICE, not a game, it takes balls to try this in a game...it was hella impressive and fun to watch.........it went in the net, bottom line. and if he would have failed i highly doubt the lucia pet would have benched him, well maybe not, hrisch didnt see the ice AGAIN along with frazee (not good enough in practice according to the coach) this weekend so seems like the pet is installing some rules after last years blarneys incident

EXACTLY, you saw it 15 times in PRACTICE, not a game, it takes balls to try this in a game...it was hella impressive and fun to watch.........it went in the net, bottom line. and if he would have failed i highly doubt the lucia pet would have benched him, well maybe not, hrisch didnt see the ice AGAIN along with frazee (not good enough in practice according to the coach) this weekend so seems like the pet is installing some rules after last years blarneys incident

Mario Lemiuex did that like ten years ago. Some guy in the NHL just did that in a shoot-out like a month ago. Some kid from Canada did that against my team a few years ago (he is now in the NHL). All im saying is that it wasn't that flashy. It ranks below all of the previous times i've seen it. Some one said it was "Incredible" I can't agree because it wasn't smooth and far from original. Your right it did go in the net. You can disagree and say it was the best thing you have seen since the beginning of time.