SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night WCHA Action

AZSIOUX

DU's goalie gets his skates taken out and goes down. Instead of getting up, he lies there waiting for the penalty to be called. No penalty... While he was lying on the ice, CC passed the puck across the ice and buried the easy one.

2-0 CC.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DU's goalie gets his skates taken out and goes down. Instead of getting up, he lies there waiting for the penalty to be called. No penalty... While he was lying on the ice, CC passed the puck across the ice and buried the easy one.

2-0 CC.

I didn't see anything special in the goofs this weekend..OVER ATED. OVER ATED!

yeah, they have only have a 14 game unbeaten streak and had 6 consecutive PP goals going back to last night , they are over rated :glare:

Considering we recently got swept by UAA, I'm not sure we should be calling anybody, especially UM, overrated.

Funniest line of the year by Kyle Okposo, Yea we just found a way to win. That's what championship teams do, WE just find ways to win.

Kyle give me a break, don't imply that you are a championship team.

hell after that goal he had he can say whatever the hell he wants :glare:

backhand back between the legs to forehand and a flick for a goal...wow

that was a good hockey game to watch, tons of penalties though

i cant wait for bina to lay a clean hard ass check into him the first shift they see eachother :glare:

Which reminds me I was wondering how come FSSN doesn't pick up the DU vs. UND game when it is in Colorado? We've picked up the Wisco series via FSN North how come we can't pick up the DU//UND games via FSN Rocky Mountain? Unless is there a chance we'll get it this season?

Which reminds me I was wondering how come FSSN doesn't pick up the DU vs. UND game when it is in Colorado? We've picked up the Wisco series via FSN North how come we can't pick up the DU//UND games via FSN Rocky Mountain? Unless is there a chance we'll get it this season?

Fox Sports televised the UND-DU series last season from Denver.

it could be there is a avalanche game on or somethig like that, who knows

Considering we recently got swept by UAA, I'm not sure we should be calling anybody, especially UM, overrated.

yes i was being a little sarcastic. Unless you were watching another game than I was you must agree that they looked nothing special, at least this weekend :D . And we are not the number one team are we? We are in the middle, and I never said sioux are number one! ;):glare:

yes i was being a little sarcastic. Unless you were watching another game than I was you must agree that they looked nothing special, at least this weekend :D . And we are not the number one team are we? We are in the middle, and I never said sioux are number one! ;):glare:

i hear ya but thats a sign of a very good team, dont play great for a weekend and get 3 points........i really could care less about the goofs and how they play but wins are wins to me bottom line and they have a grip load of those. i hope the sioux can get back on track vs the BADgers and get 4 points...2 or 3 goals may get us some wins but then again they have a guy named elliot in net so that always maks for a tough series no matter how bad the uw offense is...........

i hear ya but thats a sign of a very good team, dont play great for a weekend and get 3 points........i really could care less about the goofs and how they play but wins are wins to me bottom line and they have a grip load of those. i hope the sioux can get back on track vs the BADgers and get 4 points...2 or 3 goals may get us some wins but then again they have a guy named elliot in net so that always maks for a tough series no matter how bad the uw offense is...........

No kidding. The race for the top 5 spots are very close, minus the goofs. 3 or more pts next weekend would be a wonderful start. I hope the 'a' game comes out and not the 'b' game. I'd expect two very tight matches.