SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie/ Toews and rest of Sioux to get back on track

Lives-to-play-hockey-06

Oshie and Toews have a great chance to get back on track agianst a suspect CC defense. Also CC is brutal on the road and this is just the type of series that can get the Sioux back on track. Predictions on scores this weekend?

no more predictions from me, at least for my sports teams! I predicted 6-2 and 4-2 for a sioux sweep last weekend. It must have been opposite weekend for me. That must explain why i had my velcro shoes on the wrong feet :silly:

TJ and JT are two very important pieces to this puzzle. However, it is a team, and a team effort is needed to be succesful. I still think they need to establish some chemistry and find some line combination's that "click." Brad Miller has answered the call to step up this year as far as I'm concerned. Now a few other's need to answer that same call, and they will. Watkins and Kozek have great potential, and they will come around. Hak seems pleased with the work ethic and I feel the rest will fall into place. Getting everyone healthy is another big issue, we need leaderhip out of player's like Fabian (and other veteran's), so hopefully he will be available. Let's get Phil back between the pipe's, shore up the defense, and buckle up for the ride this weekend.