SiouxSports.com Forum

UND b-ball recruits

UND92,96

I should have added I am a little biased since I went to the same high school as Adam. Kyle may have a huge upside, but I don't think he would ever be a very good offensive player in college. He may be the type of kid who could give you 10 boards and five blocked shots a game. But to stay on topic, I think UND will be good next year if they can find a point guard. Do they have any freshman recruits at that position?

Time will tell as to Nelson. My fear is that he goes to SDSU or someplace and develops into a force and we are left to ponder what may have been.

UND does have a pretty talented point guard coming in by the name of Josh Doyle from Iowa. He's supposed to be an outstanding shooter. I don't know whether he'll be red-shirted or not. I strongly suspect that UND coaches are actively trying to land a couple more juco impact-type players, either a post or a point guard or possibly both. They already signed one impact player in Aaron Austin, and hopefully Adam Jacobson will help also.