SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your inabilty to begin to even come close to winning an argument with me doesn't have to embitter you into knowingly mischaracterizing me (not as to the verbose part ... you got that right).

Still a legend in your own mind, aren't you? If you're so brilliant at winning arguments with me, how about addressing even one of the points I made rather than simply declaring yourself the victor and running away, your usual tactic.

I have no reason or desire to "gloat" here. I have a space where I'll gloat and gloat to my hearts content.

I hope you and the two UAA fans who frequent your special place have a wonderful time.

AZSioux- Gotta give him an A for effort :silly:

-10% for being a day late...

I can't believe I slogged through 34 freaking pages of thread! But it would prob. be more like 37 if I'd been around last night. Sorry about the loss, but wow... it's what everyone's been saying. The top are coming down and the bottom are coming up... except for UMD. BUT it's early. (Thank the Maker.)

You guys are too rough on Donald. I love him, esp. when he gets mad, which is constantly. You just have to appreciate him for who he is.

I'm going to try to be here tonight, so my man Porter can go ahead and score a hat trick tonight. And someone needs to get Sioux-cia some freaking internet!

not sioux but i wasn't really sure where to put this. Skille is supposedly out until Wisconsin plays us, and Lucia has suspended Hirsch for academic reasons, i can't remember how long he is out. I just turned into their game.

Hey I'm watching the game too!! I feel like it needs its own thread if anyone's gunna talk about it haha! Wisco PP was like watching a Sioux PP..... Hirsch is out till he "turns in all his stuff" and they're hoping next weekend. I don't give a crap about Skille. And now a Wisco player is down, commercial on.... Looks like Geoffrion crashed into the boards pretty hard!!! Ouch!!! He's headed to the locker room, had trouble getting off the ice!!

Gophers are up 1-0

Hey I'm watching the game too!! I feel like it needs its own thread if anyone's gunna talk about it haha! Wisco PP was like watching a Sioux PP..... Hirsch is out till he "turns in all his stuff" and they're hoping next weekend. I don't give a crap about Skille. And now a Wisco player is down, commercial on.... Looks like Geoffrion crashed into the boards pretty hard!!! Ouch!!! He's headed to the locker room, had trouble getting off the ice!!

Gophers are up 1-0

yeah, i stopped watching it cause New Jersey is on CBC right now. i should flip back and check it out.

On a totally non-hockey thing..... Bison are up 10-0, end of the 1st quarter....

Badgers and Gophers look like 2 extremely different teams than I saw last year... Gophers are way better, Badgers and Elliott are not as good!!! I don't even know who to go for, as I hate both teams lol

It's hard listening to both the hockey game on TV and the football game on the radio.... I'm getting confused haha

10:00 can't come fast enough!! Hopefully the webcast will work for me tonight :silly:

On a totally non-hockey thing..... Bison are up 10-0, end of the 1st quarter....

Badgers and Gophers look like 2 extremely different teams than I saw last year... Gophers are way better, Badgers and Elliott are not as good!!! I don't even know who to go for, as I hate both teams lol

It's hard listening to both the hockey game on TV and the football game on the radio.... I'm getting confused haha

10:00 can't come fast enough!! Hopefully the webcast will work for me tonight :silly:

Man, now Bendickson is hurt and headed to the locker room... which I think is still where Geoffrion is... and Carlson's just back from an injury, and they don't have Skille..... Man, the Badgers are SOL haha

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! And it's only the 1st period!!

Man, now Bendickson is hurt and headed to the locker room... which I think is still where Geoffrion is... and Carlson's just back from an injury, and they don't have Skille..... Man, the Badgers are SOL haha

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! And it's only the 1st period!!

Gophers are up 1-0 at the end of the 1st.... lots of Badger injuries.... Goofs scored on a PP goal by Goligoski (?).... Intermission interview with Joudrey, and LaPlanta (?) will be talking about the rivalry, and can't remember what else...

Bison 10-7 with SDSU

5 on 3 PP for the Gophs.... Elliott made a few pretty nice saves

5 on 4 PP continued for the Gophs... Elliott with a couple nice saves, Gophers dominating like crazy

End of 2nd, Gophers are still up 1-0... couple seconds left on Goph PP when they come back to the 3rd

NDSU up 17-14... Score is very back and forth....

WOW I'M BORED :silly:

PS: I'm sorry this is all on the game thread from last night.... I was too lazy to start a new topic for this game....

These boys wanna fight, you can just tell.... So far, looks like both teams came to play the 3rd period... But we're only 6 mins in so we'll see....

Badger PP.... Puck gets lose, Goligoski goes after it and almost gets a shortie... Now Peltier almost gets a shortie.... Gophers pretty much dominating, good PK for them

Bison are up 24-21

ok, i switched to that game so I can talk with you. i feel bad since you just posted 3 times in a row.

Minn-2 Wis-0.

Haha thanks, but I don't mind, I'm not doing anything cept waiting for our game to start. I do feel bad that this is last night's game thread and that I was too lazy to start a new thread :silly:

All I can say from watching this game is that I'm scared outta my mind to play the Gophs when they look like this and we... well yeah you know haha

Man this Bison game is fricken crazy.... Scoring all over the place!!! NDSU up 31-28....