SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Bison

Riverman

FYI,

I caught the slip up.

On the pre game the interview person asked Craig Bohl about his Fighting Bison

I had to laugh. Almost as good as the Final Five and North Dakota State making it to the Final Five. :angry:

Again congrats to NDSU. I feel so dirty. ???:ohmy:

FYI,

I caught the slip up.

I had to laugh. Almost as good as the Final Five and North Dakota State making it to the Final Five. :angry:

Again congrats to NDSU. I feel so dirty. ???:ohmy:

you're kidding about this....right R-Man? (TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!)

FYI,

I caught the slip up.

I had to laugh. Almost as good as the Final Five and North Dakota State making it to the Final Five. ???

You think, maybe, that's a bit of a stretch?

A stretch? That's what was said, Bohl handled it well. It is very disrespectful to get the team name wrong. I think they maybe should have started the interview over (taped). Oh well.

It's very true, and very unexpected. I think Bohl even smiled as the guy said it. IMAGINE if he had said Fighting Sioux...er...Bison. THEN they definately would have redone the interview.

g-mog, I double checked the closed caption option the word Fighting was used

in front of Bison. (also Tivo never lies) :angry:

I didn't want to say anything but you forced me g-mog.

K-Fan reported that there should be alot of GreenandWhite in the stands.

Geee, I wonder who's uses Kelly Green and White in their uniforms? ???:ohmy:

A stretch? That's what was said, Bohl handled it well. It is very disrespectful to get the team name wrong. I think they maybe should have started the interview over (taped). Oh well.

It's very true, and very unexpected. I think Bohl even smiled as the guy said it. IMAGINE if he had said Fighting Sioux...er...Bison. THEN they definately would have redone the interview.

Sad to say it but people outside of our local fan base get us mixed up all the time. I was at the Bears vs Vikings game right after 9/11 and the guy behind us said that Kleinsauser (sp? too lazy to look it up) played for the North Dakota Bisons. Don't worry, I corrected him pretty quick. Imagine this, me wearing a cap with a white head band wearing bear head on top of it, a #54 Bears jersey, blue and orange zubas, a leather Chicago bears jacket, a Chicago Bears tattoo (removable) on my face and blue and orange mittens, defending and cheering for a Minnesota Vikings/North Dakota Fighting Sioux player. It's ok though, he was only on the field about 15 seconds total the entire game.

*We won that one, too!