SiouxSports.com Forum

Capacity

GBpakrzz

I apologize in advance if anybody feels this should be in the Tickets forum. It's ticket related, but I'm not looking to buy....yet.

My question is this: Are all Sioux games sold out in advance by season ticket holders / students or are there some available through the box office near game day?

I am planning on coming home to GF for T-Day and want to catch the CC series. Do I need to try and get tickets from somebody now or can a guy just buy some from The Ralph when I come to town?

Thanks!

I apologize in advance if anybody feels this should be in the Tickets forum. It's ticket related, but I'm not looking to buy....yet.

My question is this: Are all Sioux games sold out in advance by season ticket holders / students or are there some available through the box office near game day?

I am planning on coming home to GF for T-Day and want to catch the CC series. Do I need to try and get tickets from somebody now or can a guy just buy some from The Ralph when I come to town?

Thanks!

You should be ok, I know that this year any tickets the students don't buy before the week before the week of the game go onsale to the public. For example, any students wanting tickets for this weekend should have gotten them last week.