Who should start in net at Mankato?

beth

who should be in net on friday?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. who should be in net on friday?

• Ranfranz
    • Brandt
    • Sembida

YaneA: WDAZ doesn't help folks outside of their tower's range. Some have to watch FSSN on Midcontinent Cable.

OK, if not 'psweeney@wdaz.com' or 'bkerr@wdaz.com,'

how about 'mccomm@midco.net' because they are the backbone of the system. :)

Maybe 'semrau@ralphengelstadarena.com' or 'ronh@ralphengelstadarena.com'? They're REA's marketing and media relations people and REA is a part of FSSN too.

I'm not sure who at UND Athletics would be the person to talk to.

PS - All of those email addresses are available on public websites so I'm giving away anything that's not already out there.

Schmidtdoggydog is absolutely right in every aspect!

When all these goaltenders came in, I thought "How can we use them all!" Now, I am thinking, how can we just get one or two to play up to their potential! Hard questions... sort of a chicken/egg scenario.

For the rest of the team... forget about the cup, the home ice advantage or even the PWR... just PLAY! We now know that this is still a "rebuilding" year (and in no way do I mean that UND doesn't have the "staff" to win it all!), but I know there are a lot of GREAT players on this team settling for playing their position instead of being stars. These guys ARE stars, or Deano wouldn't have them on the team. Maybe, for the time being, you should think one less pass and one more move toward the goal (ah la Speiwak this past weekend!).

My point... play loose... the monkey is no longer on your back. Do it for us! More importantly, do it for the greatest hockey school in history!

God I love the Sioux! :)

Schmidtdoggydog: I agree with your assessment of the Sioux over the past month. I think Ranfranz has the making of another Aaron Schweitzer or Karl Goehring. He's just cocky enough to hype his teammates and makes the game look like fun. If he came learn to pop gloved pucks to the blocker and skate the dancing figure 8's after a big save he might be what the Sioux need to ride to another frozen four. I think the underclassmen still haven't learned how to really win the big games. Also, the words Hobey Baker can turn the best team players into "I" players. I just wish Ralph had spoken those wise words "There is no I in TEAM." :)