SiouxSports.com Forum

Jessica Kielpinski verbals

wnaegele

A three paragraph brief in today's [sept. 15] "Albuquerque Journal" announced the verbal of Jessica Kielpinski to the University of New Mexico and her cancellation of visits to four other schools.

Per regs of this forum, I will not post all three graphs nor follow-up articles. Suggest SiouxSports moderator look at http://www.wolf-bytes.net...

As for UNDbb, many folks in New Mexico are very interested in Jessica, even if those in N.D are not. [No, I am NOT a relative -- haven't even met the girl -- but I know she already has celebrity status in this basketball-crazy state.]

Have a nice winter...

A three paragraph brief in today's [sept. 15] "Albuquerque Journal" announced the verbal of Jessica Kielpinski to the University of New Mexico and her cancellation of visits to four other schools.

Per regs of this forum, I will not post all three graphs nor follow-up articles. Suggest SiouxSports moderator look at http://www.wolf-bytes.net...

As for UNDbb, many folks in New Mexico are very interested in Jessica, even if those in N.D are not. [No, I am NOT a relative -- haven't even met the girl -- but I know she already has celebrity status in this basketball-crazy state.]

Have a nice winter...

Wow, that link is really an eye-opener.

Have a nice winter...

Are you posting the same "woe is me" stuff on www.bisonville.com? It seems that they have a lady's basketball team, too.

I wonder how many are buying the "I am NOT a relative" bit... two threads about the girl on a message board of a team that likely had little chance of landing her?

As for the topic subject, good luck to her in New Mexico. It's always good publicity for the state when a ND native is able to use their athletic talents to parlay a scholarship.