SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison Fans

UND Fan

I write this same message every 4-5 months but with the "Fighting Sioux" issue and our recent announcement that we are likely moving to DI, I will do so again.

While some NDSU fans that come on this site do so respectfully and make good points, many are here only to irritate us loyal UND supporters. Too often, we stoop to their level in our responses and are just as offensive as they are.

The solution - let's ignore any stupid, silly, false or outlandish posts by SU fans! When we respond to their crap, it rewards their behavior - they are just trying to get under our skin.

I personally do not visit the Bison website. I hope that none of us go on their site just to talk "smack" - we shouldn't do so.

We have a bunch a very true, loyal Sioux fans here, let's talk amongst ourselves about our teams, our successes, our challenges, etc. Ignore the crap comments from SU fans.

they're just lonely!!...I mean..imagine...they're HAPPY? about getting into a conference that stretches from (apparently now ND to Louisiana...Utah to Michigan?) Check out Valpo's site for the main reasons they left...travel expenses and student/athletes being away from class...hopefully by the time we get there...su's "ACADEMIC STANDARDS" will still be up to "par" for DI.... :lol:;)

they're just lonely!!...I mean..imagine...they're HAPPY? about getting into a conference that stretches from (apparently now ND to Louisiana...Utah to Michigan?) Check out Valpo's site for the main reasons they left...travel expenses and student/athletes being away from class...hopefully by the time we get there...su's "ACADEMIC STANDARDS" will still be up to "par" for DI.... :lol:;)

Man it feels good to have the stability of a conference at our fingertips...how's that comin for you guys ? ;)