SiouxSports.com Forum

Chorney

Archibald

Okay, this has been going on long enough..... I don't post very often as you all can see, but after seeing this thread on here for most of this week I checked with the only sources that really matter....I won't put the actual quotes on this board, but, please believe me when I say that Taylor Chorney is going nowhere! I was almost laughed at for even bringing it up. Let's all move on to something else and have this thread go away... have a few Budweisers, a few Long Islands, and remember what Memorial Day weekend is all about. God Bless America...... and The Fighting Sioux!

now that sounds like the best idea I have heard all week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an Oilers fan this is the first I have heard of Chorney moving. I hope it isn't true. You guys did a fabulous job on Matt Greene for us and we are expecting your kick-ass program to pump out another potential top 4 guy in Chorney in a few years for us. Go Sioux!

And sorry to revive this thread, but I am looking for some opinions of Chorney now that you have seen him for a full season and the playoffs. What are his strengths and weaknesses? It looks like he has a good shot of making the WJCs again this year which is good as an Oilers fan, but as a Canadian, a top 4 of E. Johnson, J. Johnson, Lee and Chorney seems very scary.

And a pre thanks for you're opinions on Taylor :lol: