SiouxSports.com Forum

HC jerseys in GF

YaneA

I'm posting a new thread because the other one got hijacked. If you ordered a Holy Cross practice or game-worn jersey via Forecheck and anticipated picking it up from me in Grand Forks or giving me mailing instructions in order to get the jersey to you but you haven't yet heard from me, please forgive the oversight. I've already delivered many jerseys and received instructions to deliver more. If you haven't made arrangements with me, PM me and we'll git 'er done.

Thanks to Forecheck for organizing the jersey buy. Mine is going in a nice frame along with the JPar quote to the effect that "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard." Thanks to the Crusaders for showing me the truth in that.

That's it!! The USPS is handling the final jersey delivery (to Forecheck in Colorado). Thanks to everyone who made my job of distributing 18 Holy Cross jerseys from Grand Forks so easy. It was a pleasure to meet each Sioux fan in person.

That's it!! The USPS is handling the final jersey delivery (to Forecheck in Colorado). Thanks to everyone who made my job of distributing 18 Holy Cross jerseys from Grand Forks so easy. It was a pleasure to meet each Sioux fan in person.

Good job YaneA and Forecheck, without you we'd be painting purple and white HC's on our nekked chests at the FF!! :)

I wouldn't but all those blind guys wanting the initials in braille spooked me!!! ;)

;);)

Goes with the kids tune (replacing ears with other body parts).

"Do your _____s hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie em in a knot, can you tie em in a bow.. :)

Goes with the kids tune (replacing ears with other body parts).

"Do your _____s hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you tie em in a knot, can you tie em in a bow.. ;)

With confidence and no small conceit, I can say with confidence, NOT MY GIRLS!! :)