SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Bina

stafford_rules

Brian Bina(Robbie's brother) got picked up by Michigan Tech. i heard this from Robbie's cousin, whom i am very good friends with. there should be more info soon.

i know it sounds like a very polluted circle of conscienceness(if thats what its called) where my cousins friends sisters uncle knows this guy and all that, but i consider him a 100 on the scale.

Brian Bina(Robbie's brother) got picked up by Michigan Tech. i heard this from Robbie's cousin, whom i am very good friends with. there should be more info soon.

i know it sounds like a very polluted circle of conscienceness(if thats what its called) where my cousins friends sisters uncle knows this guy and all that, but i consider him a 100 on the scale.

6 degrees of separation is more like it.

I was at the last F-M Jets game this season when they lost to Southern Minnesota in OT. I was really impressed with Brian. He's VERY small for a defensemen, but he worked his butt off the entire night. He also had a great open-ice hit on one of the Express players. I looked back at Robbie and Tony after the hit and they were laughing hysterically........guess they enjoyed it as much as I did.

• 2 weeks later...

;) do you have other info that you would like to share regarding brian.....................

I have asked around and it sounds like MTU has some players in the wing but has not made a decision yet. I have heard rumors about 2 defensemen: Bina and John Kivisto but I would rather see a few more forwards come in...