SiouxSports.com Forum

Away game tickets

I was wondering how to go about getting away game tickets? I am really hoping to make one of the games at dartmouth and would like to sit in the Fighting Sioux section. I assume they would not be available until early Fall and was wondering who to contact at North Dakota. Thanks.

I was wondering how to go about getting away game tickets? I am really hoping to make one of the games at dartmouth and would like to sit in the Fighting Sioux section. I assume they would not be available until early Fall and was wondering who to contact at North Dakota. Thanks.

If there are any tickets left, after high contributing season ticket holder get first change at 'em, they will go on sale about a week before the game. The athletic department box office number is 701 7774689. But if I were you, I'd call when the season starts.

When the season ticket holders (big contributors) tickets (maybe it's with the bill) are sent out, they have the opportunity to request tickets to away games. Lowerer contirbuting season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders have to wait to see what is left over. It's my understanding that we don't get tickets for every away game.

I was thinking of going to the Dartmouth game and then visiting Holy Cross. Any idea what the distance between them is?

The athletic department box office number is 707 7774689.

I was thinking of going to the Dartmouth game and then visiting Holy Cross. Any idea what the distance between them is?

North Dakota area code is 701. Geeze...by now you'd think Sioux-cia would have recovered from the site being down for maintenance. ???

Seems like I remember, possibly on a uscho post, that the Dartmouth tourney tickets will be available for $10. Would guess that buying Christmas tourney tickets directly from Dartmouth might be the best way to get them.

You can probably get info from the Dartmouth hockey site. I see the games are listed in their schedule at 4PM/7PM each day of the tourney. Doesn't say which teams play when as yet.

Seems like I remember, possibly on a uscho post, that the Dartmouth tourney tickets will be available for $10. Would guess that buying Christmas tourney tickets directly from Dartmouth might be the best way to get them.

You can probably get info from the Dartmouth hockey site. I see the games are listed in their schedule at 4PM/7PM each day of the tourney. Doesn't say which teams play when as yet.

Did you notice they don't have two game series and they have games scheduled during the week?! Dartmouth plays Holy Cross Jan. 16, 2007, which is a Tuesday.

Did you notice they don't have two game series and they have games scheduled during the week?! Dartmouth plays Holy Cross Jan. 16, 2007, which is a Tuesday.

Both the ECAC and HE play games that way, since most teams in the league are so near each other. Only the longest trips are 2 game weekend series.

Even when the Sioux travel east (exceptions to Maine and UNH), they often play two different teams on consecutive nights. They're a bunch of weanies out there ???