SiouxSports.com Forum

Brad Schlossman's blog

PCM

Brad Schlossman, the Grand Forks Herald's Sioux hockey reporter, has a blog called Sioux Hockey Extra here:

http://gfheraldsiouxhockey.blogspot.com/

Here's what Brad hopes to do in his blog.

The blog is a more interactive and less formal way for fans to get extra news and commentary on the Sioux, WCHA, college hockey and even some area high school hockey.

I began covering Sioux hockey in the fall of 2005, and I quickly learned that I always have more information than allotted space for my stories. The blog is a perfect way to remedy that.

I plan to use it as a better way to cover things that don't get in the paper, including notes on current players, former players and incoming players. Check back often and I hope you enjoy.

Currently, he's discussing the performance of former Sioux players in the pro playoffs and the Team USA roster for the 2006 World Championships.

Take a look. Leave a comment. It's great to have another source of Sioux hockey news in the off-season.

I had seen that he was injured, but hadn't found info on what it was. That's a nasty one. What's up with our program? Potentially unprecedented departures, Trupp and Forney with nasty injuries. Sheesh.

Good luck to Evan in recovering from this. Hopefully this won't be a lingering problem.