SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage

Green Guy 1

Bemidji is not on Midco's list of cities in the Fighting Sioux television network. However, I can't remember if Bemidji gets WDAZ or not. If they do, you'll get the game. If they don't, go to a sports bar with a big dish and have them plug in the coordinates. Coordinates are found here

Whatever you do, don't watch the game at the Corner Bar (in Nymore). That's where I watched the Frozen Four final in 2001. Their burgers may be outstanding, but the place is now officially cursed.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly (I'm not all that technologically advanced) but the home page for the Fargo Forum www.new.in-forum.com is advertising that the UND vs. CC series will be "streamed" (assuming that means televised) through their website.

I haven't seen this advertised before, does anyone know if they do this for all games now or is it just my luck that they show the games I finally get to attend living in Colorado?