SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX TATTOO?

AZSIOUX

I'm waiting for the new Flickertails design before I get my tat.

How 'bout the Green-wing Teal? They may not be perceived as tough as a Flickertail but they are beautiful critters...

littlegreenwing.jpg

No worse than the Mighty Ducks ... :lol:

its done..made a pit stop on my way home yesterday :lol: took about a hour or so.got in on my left leg between my calf and ankle.go into my wcha fantasy site listed in my signature below and then go into photos. its a fresh photo and isnt that attractive with the crap you have to keep on it for a few days so will post another when it heals up and looks good....

Dayum...never thought of having a tatoo, but now i might have to...You mind if I copy the theme?

thx!! kind of just thought of the idea and let the artist go with it. she did a very good job...

i wish the colors would stay that sharp and bright. it looks awesome!! sorry to say i don't have any pictures of mine, but it is the exact same as azsioux's, with the exception of the title ring (cool idea, looks awesome). :lol:

Dayum...never thought of having a tatoo, but now i might have to...You mind if I copy the theme?

no problem, it looked sweet even before she added the color but she went full on detail on this and it turned out perfect.....thx for all the compliments!!!

• 3 months later...

Nice tatt. I went jsut a few weeks ago to get one that had the years of the national titles below it. But I do not have the extra $450 they eanted to do it. I was so bummed. Maybe a Sioux tattoo fundraiser is in order. Please send money to help. Adopt a Sioux fan maybe, just an idea.

Nice tatt. I went jsut a few weeks ago to get one that had the years of the national titles below it. But I do not have the extra $450 they eanted to do it. I was so bummed. Maybe a Sioux tattoo fundraiser is in order. Please send money to help. Adopt a Sioux fan maybe, just an idea.

are you copying my idea ??? i have that already and it turned out great.....check my website out below in my signature and you will see it in my picture section on the site....

dsc00970.jpg.w300h225.jpg

An extra $450 to put the years on? Good grief, where did you go to get that thing done, Golden Gopher Tattoo Shop?