SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise on first line for Devils

sappysieve

Just had to post that ZP got moved up to the first line with Gionta and Gomez! He got a goal last night too, with an assist on it from Hale! Nice to see the former Sioux guns making it in the NHL right now!

He was already on the first line against Ottawa for Tuesday nights SO win.

Yes...He's been up and down off that line a few times this year with Elias' illness.

I was watching the game too and it was great to hear them give props to UND. At one point, they identified "North Dakota product David Hale" and a few seconds later, after Hale laid a big check in the Devil's defensive zone said "That's how they do it in Grand Forks"... very cool. I love Center Ice...

• 4 weeks later...
what do you know, another photo ;)???

this is becoming friken halarious, i cant stop laughing...wow

he has been on this line for a while now, its working great for him

might i point out again that my passion for the game includes taking photographs and sharing them. i am only 20, a sophomore at UND who is from North Carolina. Having the ability to attend a school with such a history in the great sport is a huge honor. Maybe people up here dont appreciate it as much as I do, but, darn it, im sorry for showing my passion. I guess the fact that i recognized ZP doenst mean anythign either. That was before they evn announced he was there. so, go figure. you guys should find more to bit** about that the fact that you dont have pics to post like I do. thanks

might i point out again that my passion for the game includes taking photographs and sharing them. i am only 20, a sophomore at UND who is from North Carolina. Having the ability to attend a school with such a history in the great sport is a huge honor. Maybe people up here dont appreciate it as much as I do, but, darn it, im sorry for showing my passion. I guess the fact that i recognized ZP doenst mean anythign either. That was before they evn announced he was there. so, go figure. you guys should find more to bit** about that the fact that you dont have pics to post like I do. thanks

Whoa dude, chill. You're getting way to strung out over AZSioux. Give him a break. He lives in Arizona where the only excuse for hockey is the Coyotes. I mean, need I say anything more?

Yeah, the Coyotes have Matt Jones on their team and Karl Goehring in their minors, but it really doesn't excuse the fact that that team still sucks.

Whoa dude, chill. You're getting way to strung out over AZSioux. Give him a break. He lives in Arizona where the only excuse for hockey is the Coyotes. I mean, need I say anything more?

Yeah, the Coyotes have Matt Jones on their team and Karl Goehring in their minors, but it really doesn't excuse the fact that that team still sucks.

well, haha, yeah ur right, they dont matter enough, that i even forgot they had a team. wait, arent ur wings and my canes still in the playoffs? haha yeah pretty sure. yeah sorry about flippin out, haha.

ok, i could go on here for a while but i wont. im having a good time and just having some fun with these pics being posted everywhere. uhhhh, the administrotor has said something.....

redwing?? dont want to speculate but can you tell me what you meant with your post?? thx...

ok, i could go on here for a while but i wont. im having a good time and just having some fun with these pics being posted everywhere. uhhhh, the administrotor has said something.....

redwing?? dont want to speculate but can you tell me what you meant with your post?? thx...

What was meant was ribbing, but what I forgot was :sad: at the end of it. My apologies. The "chill out" was towards the picture poster guy. He seems to be totally getting riled up over your posts. And you have to admit the Coyotes aren't the greatest team in the NHL. That was what I was ribbing you about.

Saying the Coyote sucks maybe was harsh. I dunno. I think a lot of NHL teams I don't cheer for suck. And I'm still perturbed at Gretzky for certain decisions he's made regarding the team. Not supposed to reflect entirely on you.

After all, you do have all those cool prizes. And you do provide a lot of fun over the website during intermissions of games.

Sorry if you took offense. :)

What was meant was ribbing, but what I forgot was :sad: at the end of it. My apologies. The "chill out" was towards the picture poster guy. He seems to be totally getting riled up over your posts. And you have to admit the Coyotes aren't the greatest team in the NHL. That was what I was ribbing you about.

Saying the Coyote sucks maybe was harsh. I dunno. I think a lot of NHL teams I don't cheer for suck. And I'm still perturbed at Gretzky for certain decisions he's made regarding the team. Not supposed to reflect entirely on you.

After all, you do have all those cool prizes. And you do provide a lot of fun over the website during intermissions of games.

Sorry if you took offense. :)

no offense taken...as you mentioned, smileys or other faces make points in posts and thats what was missing...the coyotes are what they are. just watch what you say about gretzky :D i cant let you rip someone i work for ??? anyways, im a pretty hard guy to gemad unless your a tool azz gopher fan

on undinthenhl, the photos are great but as many have expressed. just make 1 thread and call it whatever you want. then like others have done. post all your photos in that thread. that would work great and would allow us all to check them all out rather than having seperate threads with different photos in it.

no offense taken...as you mentioned, smileys or other faces make points in posts and thats what was missing...the coyotes are what they are. just watch what you say about gretzky :) i cant let you rip someone i work for ;) anyways, im a pretty hard guy to gemad unless your a tool azz gopher fan

on undinthenhl, the photos are great but as many have expressed. just make 1 thread and call it whatever you want. then like others have done. post all your photos in that thread. that would work great and would allow us all to check them all out rather than having seperate threads with different photos in it.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't win the autographed Toews card? But you can make it up for me by sending me any Karl Goehring stuff you may have ???

I like your idea. It's been done on other message boards too. undinthenhl, you could start a thread called "Sioux Player Pics" and in the comment line (that line under the link aka thing you click on to get into the thread) you can put "WARNING: This thread contains many pictures." They've done that on hockeysfuture.com boards when they get the bug to post prospect pictures from various teams and sources.

goehring is 1 player i have nothing of. that wll change soon though.if i get any extra stuff i will let you know.

Matt Jones then ;)

You know I'm kidding. You should feel no obligation whatsoever. I'm still happy I have that autographed Brady Murray card all decked out in his baby-blue billboard jersey. ???