SiouxSports.com Forum

GODER PUCK DEAD

denbo1

The site being down may have had something to do with him leaving...

A TON of people visited the site yesterday afternoon wanting info on Potulny. All of a sudden the site was suspended my my provider. The message on the site is directed towards me... Saying that they sent an email to me on how to proceed. Well, I never got an email. So at 5pm yesterday afternoon I called my provider to see what was going on.

The guys there told me that since the account was suspended, the only way to fix it was to email abuse@ipower.com and wait for a response. I could not talk to anybody there about it.... That's sounds a little stragne doesn't it? So I get home and send the email to that account asking what is up. I get an auto response saying that they recieved it and will reply within 24 hours... Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..

They have not responded yet...

I have looked around on the internet for others that have had this problem with iPower and the best I can tell is that we overtaxed their server. With so many people visiting GPL at once, it started slowing down the server that GPL is on, which affects other sites on the server... So they shut it down... Until I get an email response from them, this is my best guess as to what happened.

There's the official response from Jupiter, that's probably enough of this thread.