SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs BC Start time

Ohjay

Not too shocking when you realize it will be the Badgers playing the other game in their home state. ;)

But when all of the tickets are sold there's no advantage at the gate to have the home team play early or late.

It seems to me that they should be concerned about ratings. North Dakota isn't that big of a deal, but then Maine isnt' that much of a bigger draw. On the other hand I would think that BC would draw many more viewers than the BADgers.

But when all of the tickets are sold there's no advantage at the gate to have the home team play early or late.

It seems to me that they should be concerned about ratings. North Dakota isn't that big of a deal, but then Maine isnt' that much of a bigger draw. On the other hand I would think that BC would draw many more viewers than the BADgers.

I don't know, to me it is kinda like the Minnesota rule for the final 5. The games are in Milwaukee and the BADgers are in it.

Or maybe Thursday is a school night and Doug Flutie can't stay up past 8PM. ;)

I work at a bank and I asked the Bank Manager today if we could get cable installed by next thursday. That was a nope. So then I asked if we could just close the bank at 1:45. Got another Nope. ;)

Isn't this basically the same thing as a National Holiday?

I work at a bank and I asked the Bank Manager today if we could get cable installed by next thursday. That was a nope. So then I asked if we could just close the bank at 1:45. Got another Nope. ;)

Isn't this basically the same thing as a National Holiday?

haha, I think the bank I worked at in GF would have said the same thing. I worked in the basement in real estate but that didn't stop the teller line from turning the tvs to face the line instead of the lobby full of customers. Damn stuffy jobs...

I think its a national holiday. I'm taking school off that day so I can get on the Amtrak. Any Alumni parties listed anywhere??