SiouxSports.com Forum

Recording of Saturday's Game?

siouxguyinstpaul

Does anybody have a recording of the Sioux/HC game that I could pay for a copy? Before I left, I set my DVR to record the game with an 8:00pm start as I was pretty certain that we would be playing the Gophs. We all know that this was not the case and I felt that I would be unable to talk my wife through the process of changing the times. I thought there there may be some rebroadcasts this week - but I'm unable to find anything of the like.

BTW - I missed the end of the Michigan game for obvious reasons, and am looking for a copy of that as well if possible

Does anybody have a recording of the Sioux/HC game that I could pay for a copy? Before I left, I set my DVR to record the game with an 8:00pm start as I was pretty certain that we would be playing the Gophs. We all know that this was not the case and I felt that I would be unable to talk my wife through the process and changing the times. I thought there there may be some rebroadcasts this week - but I'm unable to find anything of the like.

BTW - I missed the end of the Michigan game for obvious reasons, and am looking for a copy of that as well if possible

DaveK was offering me copies. Send him a PM.

Does anybody have a recording of the Sioux/HC game that I could pay for a copy? Before I left, I set my DVR to record the game with an 8:00pm start as I was pretty certain that we would be playing the Gophs. We all know that this was not the case and I felt that I would be unable to talk my wife through the process of changing the times. I thought there there may be some rebroadcasts this week - but I'm unable to find anything of the like.

Siouxguy

I have both games on my DVR right now. I can make you a copy of both games if you'd like

(I'm local too...SW suburbs)

So I was almost in the same boat. Either the kids or the babysitter stopped the recording on the TIVO. I had the first period and that was it. Then yesterday am ESPNU rebroadcasted it. I found out at the start of the second period.

It's good living a charmed life.

I looked online and Altitude has a replay tomorrow at 10:00PM....whew...I hope :ohmy:

I couldn't believe this..trying to make a copy from the hard drive to the DVD. The game was 2:30:00 but once I "hid" the commercials and such it was down to 1:51:00. So I tried to copy it and since the DVD only hold 2 hours, it won't let me copy it (I guess the hidden stuff counts too) :)

So I started doing the "split", erase the commercials and paste it back together. Was up to the end of 2nd period and I hit "delete" instead of "merge" and I just about punched my TV ;)

I looked online and Altitude has a replay tomorrow at 10:00PM....whew...I hope :)

I couldn't believe this..trying to make a copy from the hard drive to the DVD. The game was 2:30:00 but once I "hid" the commercials and such it was down to 1:51:00. So I tried to copy it and since the DVD only hold 2 hours, it won't let me copy it (I guess the hidden stuff counts too) :ohmy:

So I started doing the "split", erase the commercials and paste it back together. Was up to the end of 2nd period and I hit "delete" instead of "merge" and I just about punched my TV :D

Good luck! I'm definately interested in a copy of the Saturday game so I hope it works out. Happy to compensate you for your time and the dvd. It's for my father-in-law who's in out of the country right now and missed the Regional. He called me at 4 am sunday :D (our time) to find out the score! I f*cked up taping it on FSN because of the tape delay so any help would be appreciated...thanks!

I'm ticked. I set up the dvr to record based on the time they said they would tape delay to...9:30. When I got off work at 9:30, I found that they started it early, and I missed about 5 mins. That included Toews' goal!! I was a little angry then.

The win settled me down a bit. But then, FSN went right to Best Damn Sports Show instead of a post game or even announcement of all-tourney/MOP. So basically all I have is the game itself.

I guess the Michigan game's the one I'm really glad I have. I am working on chopping that one up for highlights as we speak.

YES!!!!!!!!

The replay was there in full last night. I have it edited (no commercials) and it looks really good :lol:

Had to basically "paste" the 3rd period back in but it looks really smooth

I'm pretty stoked ;)

I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy...I'm not worthy...

yep. I learned to read a little better on the scrren and the "erase" button is not your friend ;)

Now to get thet UMTC/Holy Cross game :D

By the way, I had some fun tonight. Went to my mom's house and my stepdad was home. He is one of them rodent fans. I saw he was home so right when I saw him I went

HO-LY CROSS CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

HO-LY CROSS CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

God that felt good :lol:

SiouxTupa

There was no post game. I watched it via Comcast SportsNet West and when the game was over, they went to regular programming (also FSN Wisco did the same thing)

There was a small post game with the Saturday night game. ESPNU did not show it, but the replay on Fox Sports North did show it. It's not really that great though. They don't talk to any of the players. They basically summarize the night, and show on ice festivities for a few minutes. Not really anything great.

If someone has the UM/HC game on tape or dvd, could I get a copy?

I was there in person and just listened to the Holy Cross radio broadcast. Now it would be great to see it again.

Thanks

my e-mail is aloha01@lycos.com