SiouxSports.com Forum

8 for Milwaukee for sale & $ Hobey passes

The Sioux sure look like the team to beat in the F4. I have 2 groups of 4 for sale w/ 4 Hobey & skills passes.

You will not be able to see #8 for a price this reasonable (If Bucky is in expect tickets to be very scarce & expensive)

This tickets will be in the GF ? Fargo area until Sunday 3/26 morning and then they will be E-Bayed.

Call my cell (612 759 4117) and be there. Cash only.

The Sioux sure look like the team to beat in the F4. I have 2 groups of 4 for sale w/ 4 Hobey & skills passes.

You will not be able to see #8 for a price this reasonable (If Bucky is in expect tickets to be very scarce & expensive)

This tickets will be in the GF ? Fargo area until Sunday 3/26 morning and then they will be E-Bayed.

Face value? Isn't it against the NC$$ to sell Frozen Four tickets for more than face value? Just askin'

Face value? Isn't it against the NC$$ to sell Frozen Four tickets for more than face value? Just askin'

I'm just a guy recouping my costs. Be outside Bradley Center on April 8th w/ the Sioux vs Bucky. Then you will see TRUE scalping.

I may just drive over there with the remaining 4 and see if a guy can't get a couple of new Avids above face.

Do you still have these tickets? Where are they located? And how much? I'm in the Twin Cities.

Send me a PM if they are still available.

I called this guy on Saturday about the tickets...They are located in the upper level, one group is on the blue line, and the other set is on the goalie line I believe. The ones on the blue line are closer to the ice than the goalie line ones, or vice-versa. He wanted $800/set, or $200 a seat. That's what he told me at least

Theoretically but you're not supposed to cut that tag off your mattress either ;)

Here's one sneaky way the NC$$ makes even MORE off FF tickets. If you want some for next year - you have to sign up and PAY by credit card up front. Then they hold a lottery a couple months later - notify the winners and refund the money to people who didn't get tickets BUT they've taken your money and earned interest off of it while they had it. Nice, huh?

Theoretically but you're not supposed to cut that tag off your mattress either ;)

Here's one sneaky way the NC$$ makes even MORE off FF tickets. If you want some for next year - you have to sign up and PAY by credit card up front. Then they hold a lottery a couple months later - notify the winners and refund the money to people who didn't get tickets BUT they've taken your money and earned interest off of it while they had it. Nice, huh?

Don't forget the $6 "handling charge" they keep from each winning and losing entry.

Don't forget the $6 "handling charge" they keep from each winning and losing entry.

That too! I'd love to know how much they make in that whole deal off of people who don't get tickets. (and this is for Hockey - never mind DI Basketball tickets! :ohmy: ) Remember in that old 1980's Richard Pryor movie "The Toy" - he managed to get the 1/4 cent rounded off employees paychecks in his huge company routed to an expense check for himself and it amounted to several thousand dollars in a week? Oh but with the NC$$ it's all about the student-athlete - right! :D

That too! I'd love to know how much they make in that whole deal off of people who don't get tickets. (and this is for Hockey - never mind DI Basketball tickets! :ohmy: ) Remember in that old 1980's Richard Pryor movie "The Toy" - he managed to get the 1/4 cent rounded off employees paychecks in his huge company routed to an expense check for himself and it amounted to several thousand dollars in a week? Oh but with the NC$$ it's all about the student-athlete - right! :D

That's the plot of SuperMan III, subsequently given an homage by Office Space (not a ripoff, because they acknowledged SuperMan III when coming up with the crazy scheme).