SiouxSports.com Forum

Other Tournament Games

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Wally Shaver and Glen Sonmor on WCCO radio and all of a sudden it switched to the pregame for the Gopher women's hockey game! I guess that's where their priorities are!

Does anyone have a link to an audio broadcast of this game?

rtsp://streams.holycross.edu/broadcast/live.rm

Try this. Holy Cross student radio. Hope I pasted this link right...

Whose definition are we using? :lol:

Pretty exciting period. The Sioux fans are going nuts cheering for Holy Cross. It's almost as loud in here as it gets for a UND game. :angry:

Not quite sure I liked hearing the Goofer fans spell out their "Minnesota" chant in the Ralph that loud, though. That shouldn't be allowed!

Just stepping in and out of the radio broadcast. Wally and Glen are irate about the official (when aren't they). Just wondering what the deal is. Is it really that one-sided as far as penalties go? Who is the official, and what conf. is he from?

GO SIOUX TONIGHT!!!!!!

Just stepping in and out of the radio broadcast. Wally and Glen are irate about the official (when aren't they). Just wondering what the deal is. Is it really that one-sided as far as penalties go? Who is the official, and what conf. is he from?

GO SIOUX TONIGHT!!!!!!

I think it's pretty even up on penalties. They're pretty weak calls, but this isn't old school hockey anymore.